- Apply online
- Download the pdf application (.pdf) to mail in.
- Download the Word application (.doc) to e-mail in.
- Order a catalog and fill out the attached application.
- Mail or upload your application, your photograph, a copy of your high school or college transcript, and the $50.00 application fee. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. You may also e-mail us, or fax us the application at 505-982-1825.
- Interview – Once we receive your application, we will contact you to set up an interview. An interview is conducted with all applicants either in person, by phone, or Skype. During your interview we will discuss your background, interests and experience with massage therapy. We look for sincerity, professionalism and integrity in our applicants. We will also assess your readiness for entrance into the program. You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have concerning the program.
- Acceptance – Our admissions staff will review your application and notify you with their decision within 2 weeks. We will contact you if we require additional information.
- Financial Arrangements – Once you are accepted, an enrollment contract will be sent to you. A $300 non-refundable deposit reserves your space in the upcoming program, and is due at the time you return the enrollment contract. Financial arrangements are made at this time, and may include full payment, or a financial aid agreement. Payment for tuition and fees can be made with cash, personal check, or Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card. If you need Financial Assistance, arrangements are made with our admissions office.
Download the application form: